Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wig Styling Cutting Pic Dump

Playing with my very first wig, for practice. Did not intend for it to look like Fire Nation Katara....


Finally cut my Bulbasaur Gijinka wig. Much better now that it's not the mop it came as. Sewed up few wefts, I cut too many the first time fitting the ears. You can still see a little bit a bald spot below the ear. Also sanded down one ear to make it fit better (they're made of plaster). Now gotta do the other...Btw, first wig I've ever cut to style it.
As you can see in the first pic (with Yaya Han my cosplay idol) it just every where and had no form.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Obi-Wan Kenobi: Tutorial, walk through, DIY jedi

Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Obi-Wan Prequel: The mock-up process New craftroom=time to dig out the old nasty mock-up Dic...